Thursday, October 2, 2014

Class 10/2

Today in Human Geo Mr. Schick managed to get all of us 3 months free of Spotify premium which was amazing because I use Spotify all the time. Spotify is trying something new to see if students are able to learn better with music instead of just studying. Such as music that reminds you of a certain topic your learning. As we do this stuff with Spotify, Mr. Schick is going to give us assignments such as creating playlists and stuff like that. I'm actually really excited about this because I already know how to use Spotify and I use it basically everyday. Many people in our class didn't have a Spotify so they had to make an account and I taught a few people how to set theirs up and redeem their 3 months of free Spotify. But a few people already an account so we listened to some music and just hung out.

No comments:

Post a Comment