Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Human Geo Test

Today in Human Geography we took our test. Mr. Schick did a great job reviewing with us on Monday and told us what would be on the test which was really helpful. He was also nice enough to let us use our blogs today while we took the test.I'm really glad I actually put important information in my previous blogs because that definitely helped a lot on some of the essay questions. I think I did pretty well on the test besides 2 of the essay questions and 2 of the multiple choice questions. The question about how many americans voted in 2012 was one of the ones I struggled with. I think the test was fairly easy but that is probably only because I studied. Overall I think I did well on it and I hope I get a good grade. After I took my test I let Mr. Schick read my Earth Science paper which he described as "sick" and said it was really good. He also said I should consider joining that newspaper club which I actually might do.

No comments:

Post a Comment